Okay, okay, so I’ve been slacking. I received some awards from three lovely bloggers, and I have yet to accept them. So I’m combining them all in one post! Thank you, Boomie Bol, The Jotter’s Point and Robin Coyle, for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award, The Inspiring Blog Award, The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and… uh, The Kreativ Blogger Award (Robin listed three so I just randomly picked one… okay, no, I like to think of myself as creative, haha). It feels great to be recognized by other great bloggers. =D
The conditions for accepting these awards include:
1. List 7 things about yourself. Technically this should be multiplied by 4 (since it’s four awards), but I plead the right to remain mysterious!
- My first language is not actually English; it’s Arabic.
- Recently I’ve become quite addicted to Kit Kats.
- I would love to have a cat for a pet someday.
- Unlike the majority of the people I know, Math was one of my favourite classes at school.
- I have three younger siblings, but the age gap between me and them is huge. So huge, that I’m sometimes mistaken for the mother/aunt of my youngest brother.
- I really like seafood, especially shrimps, salmon and tuna.
- I often tend to assume the worst about my health, which is why I try to avoid doctors. Doesn’t make sense, I know, but I wouldn’t want to go and get diagnosed with something awful.
2. Nominate bloggers worthy of these awards. You get all the awards… or as many as you want! I’m just going with 7 to keep it consistent.
- Devin Berglund.
- Karen’s Different Corners.
- Boomie Bol.
- Remain Insane.
- Lea Jurock.
- T. W. Dittmer.
Yep, that should take care of it! But before I close this off, I’m going to leave you all with an awesome video I came across today.
Have a great day! =]