I noticed that I’ve been forgetting things lately. For example, two weeks ago I was making a purchase at a store and for some reason I was required to enter my card’s pin code. “Sure, no problem,” I said before blanking altogether. I had forgotten my pin code. The pin code I so confidently punch in every time I use the ATM had been completely erased from my memory and, try as I might, I could not remember it. Thankfully, the store manager was very nice and told me to just come back and pay tomorrow, and fortunately for me, I had the pin code written somewhere at home.
And if you think that’s bad, what would you say if I told you that only recently I went a whole week without remembering to eat chocolate? I tell you, I felt ashamed of myself.
I’ve also been forgetting to properly thank the lovely people who nominated me for three awards over the past two weeks! So… thank you for Patricia for the One Lovely Blog Award, Authorashley for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, and Nicole for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
The rules of these awards, as usual, involve nominating seven other bloggers and telling everyone seven things about myself. But I’m going to break the rules and go for shorter lists because I’m tired (as usual) with a bad headache that painkillers could not fix. Oh the outcomes of little sleep!
To begin with, here are some facts about me. I don’t remember if I’ve told you any of them before, but either way:
- I’m not very fond of the great outdoors. I can appreciate nature for what it is, but I really do not like to commune a lot with it.
- I sometimes forget to buy a particular type of chocolate for a period of time, then go on rampage when I rediscover it again.
- I would love to exchange handwritten letters with people from around the world, but unfortunately that can’t be done due to the fact that the postal system in my country sucks.
- I can only bring myself to eat the breast part of a chicken.
- I don’t know how to ride a bicycle.
Now onto the nominations!
- I would like to nominate itsallthelittlemoments and Boomie Bol for the One Lovely Blog Award.
- I would also like to nominate Wordsurfer and maddiecochere for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
- And finally, I would like to nominate onthehomefrontandbeyond and the Jotter’s Joint for the Very Inspiring Blog Award.
That should be all. I hope you all have a good day! =D